Submersible axial flow pump is compact unit comprising of submersible motor and pump, capable to pump large capacities at low manometric heads. Opar-Mi pump are of heavy type construction and their design allows the construction of smaller pumping stations, that are more compact, requiring less civil engineering and construction works.
- • Bowl assembly – It is consisting of bowl with diffuser and suction well mouth. The propeller type impeller has adjustable blades and is securely fastened on the motor shaft. Wear Rings available upon request
- • Thermal sensors embedded in the windings for the motor protection against overheating.
- • Moisture sensor in the oil chamber
- • Moisture sensor in the terminal box
- • Bearings temperature sensors
Choose the installation set-up that suits youWith the Opar-Mi installation has the same scope for customization as the pumps themselves.
Installed directly in the column pipe, Opar-Mi pumps seriously reduce the need for construction works – so they can even save you money before they prove their efficiency in day-to-day operation.
Choose between different installation types.
Ask us for installation recommendations. We can often help you create a more efficient, more durable system.