Type MG(or MGH) gravel pumps are designed for continuously handing the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solid to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurries in mining, Explosive-sludge i metal melting. Dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other fields. Type MGH pumps are of high-head ones.
- Heavy duty grease lubricated taper roller TimKen Bearings.
- 27% High Chrome Wet ends parts.
- Enhanced performance.
- Enhanced efficiencies
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- Meeting international standards
- Heavy duty design 4140 material shaft
- High strength cast iron bearing housing
- Side sealing vanes on the shaft side of the impeller reduce gland pressure and intrusion of solids into the gland area