Opar-Mi LJC vertical liner pump is new generation and energy saving equipment for lifting water. They are with advanced structure, for they adopting the new technique that coated with epoxy, advanced hydraulic model, excellent performance curve without hump and wide high efficiency range. The efficiency is 4-8% higher than QJ deep well pumps in average.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Materials of construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Sealing arrangement: packing with flushing.
- Modular construction: assures complete flexibility in selecting a pump.
- Pre-engineered standard components.
- Space-saver design: requires minimum floor space.
- Open line shaft: water-lubricated bowl and line-shaft bearings.
- Bolted bowl: bowls and suction bell are bolted together, allowing easier disassembly.
- Dynamic balanced impellers: secured to the shaft with steel locking collets.
- Discharge gauge connection.